Saturday, March 15, 2014

HUGE SNEAK PEEK - GET A FREE CTMH CRICUT CARTRIDGE!

Attention my fellow Scrapbookers and Paper Crafters:
This is a HUGE SNEAK PEEK - GET A FREE CTMH CRICUT CARTRIDGE!

Guess What?  They just sent us the news! If you join Close To My Heart during the month of April ONLY you will receive your choice of one of our awesome Cricut Cartridges Free! The kit only costs $99 which comes with the latest selection of CTMH products including How To books for scrapbooking and card making. We even have a special program to earn the cost of the kit back which makes is ALL FREE! Seriously, this is an incredible deal.
Contact me if you have questions or would like a complete list of products that come in the kit. I would love to have you join my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment